Sunday, January 2, 2011

18 Week Update

Date: January 2, 2011
How far along: 18 weeks
Total weight gained:  I'll find out what the doctor says on Friday.
Sleep: Sleeping better this week.  Much better than last week!  Not getting up to pee as much, which makes me happy.
Best moment of the week:  I had forgotten how happy that going to Church made me!  I think I felt the baby flutter about during the sermon whenever the guest speaker said something that really resonated with me.  It was nice!  Then I got to go to Build-A-Bear and make a bear for the baby.  I know he or she isn't due until June...but I had a gift card...and I made a baby bear!
Movement:  Still not feeling big movement.  I am feeling more flutters now than I was last week!
Food Craving:  Ice.  Ice cream.  Snow Cones.  Anything frozen, really.
Food Aversions:  Pizza...again.  Also...eating anything fast.  I'm usually a fast eater...but now, if I eat too fast, I start gagging and throw up in my mouth a little (TMI).
Morning Sickness: Only if I eat too fast...that's the only time I feel nauseated.
Gender:  I get to find out for real on Friday!!!
Maternity clothes:  I wore a brand new outfit to Church this morning.  I felt so comfortable and I actually felt pretty.  That was nice, for a change.
Symptoms:  Other than occasional nausea...and fatigue.  Nothing.
What I miss:  Nothing really this week.  I miss my car...but I'll get that back soon, I hope!
What I'm looking forward to:  Feeling big movements!  Knowing the gender!
Weekly wisdom:  Seeking community is one of the most important things that we should do as Christians and as mothers...
Milestones:  I get to find out the gender on Friday!  I'll be updating!
Approximate size of baby: a sweet potato



No comments:

Post a Comment